Sunday, June 21, 2009

embracing change...The Purpose of Me...

new day...new life...new biz...new haircut...yes i decided to wipe the slate clean & i whacked the hair off...it was draining all my energy...don't you love the flair earring...
change...re-Engineering...transformation...i am bubbling over with joy and excitement to share with you...
i got very quiet and listened to my inner voice...mine has been screaming to me for several months now...so i took the difficult/faltering/hesitant first step, wrapped in the fog of fear, blindly onto my then unknown path...
and that one action, done with little more than blind faith, has aligned my passion with my life purpose...and given me the belief in my power and strength...and, best of all, it has opened the way for me to embrace all the dissonant parts of myself and marry the Inner BEing to the Outer BEing into a single focus...
i have such clarity of purpose now and it comes from a place of love, not fear...
i have been struggling for years with the false belief that i had to keep separate my business life and my spiritual life...while i was getting somewhere in my business, it was taking a discernable toll and stealing too much of ME to get there...because, DUH!!!...i was not operating within my life purpose...
for those of you who have studied with me and read my books and articles, i am sure that my passion for you to succeed did come through...for those who have been to my retreats and/or my creativity workshops, you came much closer to discovering the inner BEing...when i decided to go into formation for spiritual direction, none of you seemed surprised which helped me realize that the Inner BEing must come through everything i do...the first in a series of BIG aa haa moments for me...
for years i have been trying to MAKE it happen, when all i needed to do was let it BE...and live the Purpose of Me...
once i stopped DOing and began BEing...and clearly understood doingness is the function of the body and beingness is a function of the soul...i leveled up from the default circumstances of my life and stepped confidently out on my path in full trust and belief that i am BEing who i was placed on this planet to BE!!!
Rebecca E. Parsons the Passionate Spiritual Leader and Mentor with a Big Job to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin